Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Welcome Haylen!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
I just wanted to welcome Haylen our newest Moderator for WebMD. Please welcome her as she starts to hang out here with you all and shares her parenting skills, helps with questions or directs you to where you can go find the more info on raising you little ones! :)

Welcome Haylen!

Chrissy
WebMD Community Staff

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you Chris! I'm wondering about my parenting "skills" today as I'm sure many of those on this board :)

I love the 6 - 9 month age range! When both of my daughters turned 6 months old, I felt that I had overcome a huge hurdle. I suspect that the exhaustion of a new baby wore off or I got used to the exhaustion and was able to enjoy being a mom more.

Would love a roll call to learn more about who is in this community!

Here goes:

Live in SoCal
Married 10 years
2 daughters age 2.5 and 6
Love yoga and reading
Not a fan of traffic, terrible cook

What about you?

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I started dating 9/1/98 when I was 15 and he was 17. We had that on and off again relationship for many years. We got engaged 12/17/05 ...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.