Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
8 month old with lump
BluuJae posted:
I just found a lump under my 8 month old daughters left nipple. From what i've read, it is more than likely a hormone thing that will go away on it's on. Never the less, still a little startling. I did get a call into the office nurse to see whether I should bring her in to get it checked out but have not heard back yet.
Just wondering if any of you have experienced this and what your results were.

Thanks

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I think you did the right thing by calling the doctor - I did remember that there was a breast lump discussion on this board about a year ago. Click here to read:

http://forums.webmd.com/3/parenting-6-9-months-exchange/forum/6050

Would love if you came back and let us know what you discovered! Have a great weekend with baby...

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost two years now, and am a SAHM to Jacob. He was born 7/27/09, and is our first child. I am a teacher, but I am currently ...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.