Skip to content
too old to swaddle
Debaroonie posted:
My daughter is almost 9 months and used to love to be swaddled. She started sleeping through the night at 2 months and stopped around 5 months. I have been racking my brain trying to see what has gone wrong to cause such bad sleep habits now. I could lay her in her crib swaddled and awake and she wouldnt fuss and now she screams when I put her in her crib.I cant believe I never realized it could be the lack of swaddling. She is now crawling and climbing up to things. Do you think it would be too late to try swaddling again?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here's a post from the WebMD Parenting Community with comment from Dr. Benaroch, the board expert about swaddling older babies:

http://forums.webmd.com/3/parenting-exchange/forum/3088

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I began dating sophomore year in H.S. He says that he knew then that he was going to marry me. : ) We were married May 2008 and are the happ...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.