Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
finger foods
jmrb0414 posted:
My daughter is 7 months today, When can i start her on things like the puffs so she can start practicing feeding herself.

KSHoh responded:
I started giving my son puffs @ the end of the 5th month. At first I broke them in half but now he has no problems. How long has your daughter been on solids? I started my son on solids @ 4 months, he is 7 months now, so he does very well with chewing. Have you tried the mum mum's? They are a little easier for the baby to hold. My son is still working on his grasp so I put a few on his tray after each meal so he can work on his grasp.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We got married August 27, 2005. After a couple of years of marriage we decided we wanted to have a baby....More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.