Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
seven month old coughing- appears to be allergies?
ksdaile posted:
My seven month old grandson started on Friday being listless and sleeps alot, yesterday he started coughing. He symptoms seem like allergies, as he is not running a fever. Is there an over the counter med for baby allergies?

naynaypooker responded:
Check with tue doctor, but my six month old went for allergy tests and he prescribed a specific dose of the children's over the counter liquid zyrtec, or generic. But I would check to make sure that's what it is. Our allergist said they won't develop allergies to pollens the first time they are exposed. He said that will present itself the next season they are exposed to them...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Aria, my little mama was born on 9/3/09. Her father and I have been together over four years, and so far I truely believe we are doing a great job of...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.