Skip to content
7 1/2 month old only wants to sleep in her carseat
An_222316 posted:
Does anyone else have a baby who does this? If I try and lay her in her crib with the matress elevated she walks right up! My oldest son would nap in his carseat but @ night he slept flat. However by 6 months he slept flat for naps too. She does have reflex, but I still worry about her in there @ night. I do buckle her in, but just wish she would sleep normal.
Can anyone relate?

Mom to 2 boys and one sweet princess

abennett1002 responded:
My daughter is also 7 and a half months and she will only sleep in her swing or carseat. She's never been tested for reflux but REFUSES to sleep flat or elevated in a crib. This has been going on since she was about 3 months old and I hate it! I too strap her in so I know she's safe but I feel awful leaving her in that all night because she can't move around or stretch. She is my fourth and none of my other children did this. I worry that it's not healthy for her to be in the swing every night

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 26 year old newly wed new mommy! I met my DH in 2004 and we just got married last June, FINALLY lol. We had our little girl in September. We ar...More

Helpful Tips

Diaper Rash Relief!!! Lobana Peri-Garde
I have been this exact situation with severe diaper rash. And desparatly trying all kinds of products to immediately help. We couldn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful