Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
7 month old still spits up
truelovely8 posted:
Hi does anyone else's baby spit up at 7 months old? she also chockes alot and asperates. What can I do? My dr. doesn't think there is a problem?

ashmommy5 responded:
My son is 7 months old as well and he too spits up. It is def getting better slowly but its still more then i think. Our doctor said it is fine that some babies dont stop until 1. My son sometimes chokes but its not terrible. I would say just watch your baby and see. As long as your baby isnt losing weight i would say there shouldnt be a problem.

Flutterbyme03 replied to ashmommy5's response:
My lo is also still spitting up badly and he will be 7 months on the 2nd of aug. Had an appt yesterday for wellcheck and his doc said it was very normal and actually his own son spit up until he was 13 months. He also said that the more activness like rolling over and sitting up will cause some of the spitting up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the Mommy of a wonderful baby girl named Eleora Marylin. She is the love of my life. She was born 7-23-09. I am married to the most wonderful man...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.