Skip to content
My 7 month old screams alot
orphanannie550 posted:
I was wondering if it is normal for my baby to scream alot? It not because of pain or dicomfort. She generally does it while playing or in car seat at the store. I think it may beacuse of boredom or she simply likes the sound of her own voice. Any advice or suggestions?

sliverfroggy responded:
I believe she likes the sound of her voice and trying to figure out what to do with it. Both my 2 year old and now 8 month old have done this. Right now my 8 month old DD is always raising her voice and screaming. She thinks it is funny. So, I think nothing to worry about she is just having fun

orphanannie550 replied to sliverfroggy's response:
Thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

My wonderful hubby and I have known each other almost our entire lives. We started dating when I was in 9th grade and he was in 10th. We made it throu...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.