Skip to content
8 month old feeding schedules...
Demeli posted:
I was just curious what your babies feeding schedule is like during the day w/ baby food and formula/breast milk?

This is my second son and they are only 20 1/2 months apart...its funny how much you can forget.

Thanks

kay_kay75 responded:
Right now my daughter gets a bottle in the morning for "breakfast" then she gets a bottle around 9 or 930, then "lunch" which is baby food, around 3 or 4 in the afternoon she gets another bottle, then she gets a bottle at night before bed.

bgabert responded:
DS's feeding schedule is as follows:
8:30am - 3 tbsp infant cereal approx 7tbsp of pureed fruit
10:30am - 7 oz formula
1:00pm - 5tbsp veggie/starch approx 7tbsp of pureed fruit
3:00pm - 7oz formmula
5:30pm - 5tbsp veggie/starch approx 7tbsp of fruit
7:30pm - 8oz formula

DS also had water available in a sippy cup all day.
He's had carrots, green beans, peas, squash, yams, sweet potatoes, potatoes and turkey so far. I just mash it up and serve!

I should also note that DS is 32" long and 23lbs 10oz, so not a little boy by any means, so I assume he eats more than the typical 8 month old!

jminer333 responded:
My son gets oatmeal and fruit when he wakes up, then formula, then mashed potatoes and a veggie at lunch, then a bottle, more solids for dinner, and a bottle for bed. He eats in 2.5-3 hour increments.

wmatto83 replied to jminer333's response:
My son gets:

7:00 am 6 oz bottle & 1/4 cup of cearal with 2 oz of formula mixture
12:00 pm 8 oz bottle
2:30 pm a whole tub of the stage 2 fruits and 3oz of juice and water mix
6:00 pm a whole tub of the stage 2 veggies and 3 oz of juice and water mix
8:30 pm 8 oz bottle
ME 28 DH 39 DS born 5/24/11 Two Fury sons both 5

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the Mommy of a wonderful baby girl named Eleora Marylin. She is the love of my life. She was born 7-23-09. I am married to the most wonderful man...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful