Skip to content
8 month old feeding schedules...
Demeli posted:
I was just curious what your babies feeding schedule is like during the day w/ baby food and formula/breast milk?

This is my second son and they are only 20 1/2 months apart...its funny how much you can forget.

Thanks

kay_kay75 responded:
Right now my daughter gets a bottle in the morning for "breakfast" then she gets a bottle around 9 or 930, then "lunch" which is baby food, around 3 or 4 in the afternoon she gets another bottle, then she gets a bottle at night before bed.

bgabert responded:
DS's feeding schedule is as follows:
8:30am - 3 tbsp infant cereal approx 7tbsp of pureed fruit
10:30am - 7 oz formula
1:00pm - 5tbsp veggie/starch approx 7tbsp of pureed fruit
3:00pm - 7oz formmula
5:30pm - 5tbsp veggie/starch approx 7tbsp of fruit
7:30pm - 8oz formula

DS also had water available in a sippy cup all day.
He's had carrots, green beans, peas, squash, yams, sweet potatoes, potatoes and turkey so far. I just mash it up and serve!

I should also note that DS is 32" long and 23lbs 10oz, so not a little boy by any means, so I assume he eats more than the typical 8 month old!

jminer333 responded:
My son gets oatmeal and fruit when he wakes up, then formula, then mashed potatoes and a veggie at lunch, then a bottle, more solids for dinner, and a bottle for bed. He eats in 2.5-3 hour increments.

wmatto83 replied to jminer333's response:
My son gets:

7:00 am 6 oz bottle & 1/4 cup of cearal with 2 oz of formula mixture
12:00 pm 8 oz bottle
2:30 pm a whole tub of the stage 2 fruits and 3oz of juice and water mix
6:00 pm a whole tub of the stage 2 veggies and 3 oz of juice and water mix
8:30 pm 8 oz bottle
ME 28 DH 39 DS born 5/24/11 Two Fury sons both 5

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost two years now, and am a SAHM to Jacob. He was born 7/27/09, and is our first child. I am a teacher, but I am currently ...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.