Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prayer needed: OT
jadedstar posted:
Hi everyone, I know I don't post often but I read alot! I don't want to bother anyone with my problems for sure BUT I need prayers and God's Guidance over the next little while.
Quick rundown as to why: In Dec 2009 I left my husband due to his infedility issues of 2007-2008 and His refusal to cut all ties with "her" (she had been my best friend since we were 15 yrs old)
When I left I went next door to my mom's with our daughter and even tho it was weird living next door to him it was best for our child during this rough transition. Alot of things have happened since then good and bad. He has said many time he was moving and we could have the house but He would never move beause i would never pay the mrtgage while he was there.
NOW I find out he is behind on the morgage and he is packing his stuff and he brought me the papers from the bank to apply for a loan modification. I found out Today that I have to be living in the home to apply for this and I have until friday yes 2 days from now to pay at least one month or legal processing begins to foreclose. IF, IF I pay that one month it will post pone legal action and the application can take 60-90 days to finalize so they could foreclose before its processed if I don't pay.
I want to keep the Home, I love that house even tho there is bad memories in it there is way more good ones. I dont want to let the bank have it and My ex has basically given up trying and it took him getting this far behind to decide to tell me and actually seems to be moving out. I am praying hard on what to do and plan on talking to him tonight I hope when i get off work.....
IF he gives me a KEY to the House and lets me start moving stuff in then I would make the payment on Friday and see what happens from there with the loan ( I am borrowing the payment money since its such short notice and i am living with my mom and paying bills there cuz I am not a moocher). If he does not give me a key I am not paying the payment..I am not that stupid.
PLEASE PRAY the God's will be done and if it is meant for me to get and keep the home that it happens. It would be wonderful for me and my 2 kids to have a home of our own It has my name on it if they foreclose i cant see my credit ever recovering I wish my ex had gave me a heads up in advance but as things go exes dont always do whats right thats why they are exes.
Again Please Pray for God's will to be Done! Thanx in advance and God Bless you all

mswright85 responded:
Trust God to be your everything. He says in His word that if you would seek first His kingdom and all that He says is righteous, then all things shall be added unto you.(Matt.6:33) I cant imagine how it feels to be seperated and among all other things have your children suffer from the split. However I do believe that God is well able to be what you need. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.(Psalms 46:1) Stay focused on your next in God and not dwell on the things your ex has done or is doing. Someone just like you is going through the same thing and will need your testimony of how God pulled you through. Last but certainly not least, walk in love! But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you.(Matt.5:44). I love you and I am praying for you and your family.

jadedstar replied to mswright85's response:
Thank you so much for your wonderful thoughts and prayer and I love how you incorporated God's word into it all I need those reminders and always need the prayers...We are still working on cleanign the house so we can move in and i am trying my best with God's help to be super nice to him and his current girlfriend he looks at my weirder and weirder the more nice I am. and even tho its hard at times the nicer I am to him wether he deserves it or not the happier I feel within myself! Thank you agin for your love and prayers and God' is so wonderful!

Epilepsymom responded:
Sent up a prayer asking God to direct your thoughts, your foot steps and your life that he will be the decision maker and not your heart. We all know the heart has no eyes and will lead us down a blind path. I hope everything works out for you. God is in control!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My wonderful hubby and I have known each other almost our entire lives. We started dating when I was in 9th grade and he was in 10th. We made it throu...More

Helpful Tips

No stimulation
I've read and been told that you shouldn't give your baby any stimulation when they wake up in the middle of the night. It may be hard but ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.