Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Enfamil checks needed!!!
Kaylah08 posted:
I am in great need of any enfamil checks that anyone is not using. My husband just lost his job. I have a beautiful baby girl 6 weeks old, and 3others children in the house. Please anyone help out. Thank you in advance. Email me at kaylah08@live.com

kay_kay75 responded:
Go to your local WIC office they will help with formula, baby food and cereal for the infant, depeding on the age of the other children they may also help with that. Go to the food stamp office for help with other food, also ask for a referral to a local food bank, all of these services are in place to help when you are in a position as you are. It is hard to swallow your pride but you have to do it to take care of the family. I have had to do this and it kills me but I know that I have to take care of my little one more than anything. Good luck and HTH

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the Mommy of a wonderful baby girl named Eleora Marylin. She is the love of my life. She was born 7-23-09. I am married to the most wonderful man...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 32 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.