Sleeping though the night...
mommyin2011 posted:
When did your LO sleep though the night? Im little guy is 6 months and still wakes up about 2-3 times a night (between 7:30pm - 6:30am).

Just wondering when your LO sleep the whole night.

Thanks!
Proud mommy to DS (7/31/11) and pregnant with 2 (due 7/20/12 - it's a girl!)

mommyin2011 responded:
  • *through the night**
    Proud mommy to DS (7/31/11) and pregnant with 2 (due 7/20/12 - it's a girl!)
  •  
    wmatto83 responded:
    Sorry no luck here either....but i am glad you posted this cause I want to here what other moms are saying. My little guy is 8 months old. He gets up on average 4 times a night between 9:30pm and 5:30am
    ME 28 DH 39 DS born 5/24/11 Two Fury sons both 5

lenono97 responded:
    My six month old started sleeping through the night by 2 1/2 months. I count my blessings all the time! However, he had a cold around Christmas and it kind of threw him off his good sleeping habits. Ever since he has been waking up about twice a night making loud groaning noises. He doesn't wake up, but it's enough to wake me up. He is still in a bassinet in our room. Very rarely he will wake up around 6 and want a small bottle. But then goes back to sleep. He usually sleeps about 10pm-8am.

zabroza86 responded:
    My LO would sleep from 900pm to about 330 or 400am (depending on his nightly meal/bottle). HOWEVER, he got an ear infection and that threw off his schedule some. So now its about 9-230 then a bottle, then sleep until about 6-630 for the start of the day.

jminer333 responded:
    My LO slept through the night at 5 weeks. We used the "extinction" method and it worked great! He does wake up from time to time for 10-15 minutes. But we let him CIO and he's fine.