Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sleeping though the night...
mommyin2011 posted:
When did your LO sleep though the night? Im little guy is 6 months and still wakes up about 2-3 times a night (between 7:30pm - 6:30am).

Just wondering when your LO sleep the whole night.

Thanks!
Proud mommy to DS (7/31/11) and pregnant with 2 (due 7/20/12 - it's a girl!)

mommyin2011 responded:
  • *through the night**
    Proud mommy to DS (7/31/11) and pregnant with 2 (due 7/20/12 - it's a girl!)
  •  
    wmatto83 responded:
    Sorry no luck here either....but i am glad you posted this cause I want to here what other moms are saying. My little guy is 8 months old. He gets up on average 4 times a night between 9:30pm and 5:30am
    ME 28 DH 39 DS born 5/24/11 Two Fury sons both 5

lenono97 responded:
    My six month old started sleeping through the night by 2 1/2 months. I count my blessings all the time! However, he had a cold around Christmas and it kind of threw him off his good sleeping habits. Ever since he has been waking up about twice a night making loud groaning noises. He doesn't wake up, but it's enough to wake me up. He is still in a bassinet in our room. Very rarely he will wake up around 6 and want a small bottle. But then goes back to sleep. He usually sleeps about 10pm-8am.

zabroza86 responded:
    My LO would sleep from 900pm to about 330 or 400am (depending on his nightly meal/bottle). HOWEVER, he got an ear infection and that threw off his schedule some. So now its about 9-230 then a bottle, then sleep until about 6-630 for the start of the day.

jminer333 responded:
    My LO slept through the night at 5 weeks. We used the "extinction" method and it worked great! He does wake up from time to time for 10-15 minutes. But we let him CIO and he's fine.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to a wonderful man & we have a beautiful boy born on July 26, 2010. He's our world & we're enjoying every day with him!!

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
    Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding the Ctrl button on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.