Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
9 month old Tossing and Turning all night - pls help!
mommyin2011 posted:
My soon to be 9 month old son doesn't sleep like a 'normal' baby. He tosses and turns all night. He gets into to these weird positions and then wines/cries to be straighten out. He does this ALL night; to the point where I have to bring him into my bed so I don't have to keep getting up and readjusting him so I can try to get some sleep for work the next day (he sometimes sleeps better with me - but still tosses and turns allot)....what might the problem be? any one else dealing with this? if it wasn't for this issue, he'd sleep all night just fine...
Proud mommy to DS (7/31/11) and pregnant with 2 (due 7/20/12 - it's a girl!)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got married in jan 03 to my wonderful husband we had our first son oct 03 he was 3 weeks 6 days early.Then we got blessed with three more boys and a l...More

Helpful Tips

No stimulation
I've read and been told that you shouldn't give your baby any stimulation when they wake up in the middle of the night. It may be hard but ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.