Skip to content
6 month vaccines
An_242535 posted:
Hello, I am a first time mom to a little girl who just had her 6 month shots on Monday. Since she had them she really hasnt wanted to eat. Is this normal?

proinfo responded:
Please contact me at jondavid62@ymail.com and I will send you a power point presentation using history, evidence-based science and the governments own documents on the risks and benefits of vaccination. You will know more than 99.9999% of all physicians. When you are through reading you will be truly informed. Plus you will learn the safe natural way to prevent all influenza like illness (ILI). I am not selling anything just want to share this information.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to a wonderful man & we have a beautiful boy born on July 26, 2010. He's our world & we're enjoying every day with him!!

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.