Skip to content
Help!!!!
cmitchell0608 posted:
My 6 1/2 month old, is growing so quick in size...he is our little chuncker. I take him to the doctor today because he has always been congested and wheezing since the day he has been born....In December he has started with repeating ear infections. We went to the ENT and they schedule the surgery for tomorrow....well, now it is cancelled because of my son's breathing.

The Dr today tells me that they think our son has Cystic Fibrosis. I am now a nervous wreck. I don't know what to do. We are going to see a pulmonologist at CHOP but that appointment isn't for another 2 1/2 months. I am just so confused....May be someone out there can help????

cocoa47989 responded:
my son is 8 months old and though he doesn't have cystic fibrosis have the doctors offered any breathing treatment to help your son with his breathing or at all at least until he makes it to the other doctor? My son has always had breathing problems and the treatments have really helped him considerably

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brenda, I am 27 years old. I have been married to Nick my high school sweetheart since June 14, 2008. Our beautiful baby girl Lyla Sue was ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.