Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll: random things
jlcohen78 posted:
It seems like it's been a while since we've had a poll like this....I think I hit all the "major" things going on for this age group! Age of LO? How many teeth? Diaper size? Clothing size? Number of naps? Sleeping through the night? Using cup? Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? Any words? Table foods yet?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jlcohen78 responded:
Age of LO? 10 months How many teeth? 2 (finally got them over the weekend!) Diaper size? 2 Clothing size? 3-6 months Number of naps? 2 Sleeping through the night? yes Using cup? prefers the boob but does take a straw cup. Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? All but walking. She's also climber! Any words? Not real words yet. Just the basic babbling sounds. Dada, mama, nana, baba Table foods yet? Yes, since 8 months.

cduffy responded:
1. 9.75 mos 2. 1 tooth 3. medium in G-diapers and 3 in disposables 4. 9 mo (some 6-9, some 12 depending on the brand) 5. 2 naps 6. no...early waking to nurse then goes back down 7. Yep, she loves her sippy 8. Crawling and standing....just went from coffee table to couch yesterday so cruising is in the near future. 9. Dada and mama, "do" for dog and "ba" for ball. She crawls toward them and says those things so I now she knows what they mean. 10. Yep, although she's going on a table food strike and we're having to feed her bites of baby food to make sure she's getting enough.

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Age of LO? 11 1/2 months..Eeeks! How many teeth? 4 at the moment Diaper size? 3 Clothing size? 6-9 and some 12 mo Number of naps? On a good day 3, sometimes the morning one is a bit shorter. Sleeping through the night? Yes since she was 9 mo old..Thank goodness! Using cup? Yes! Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? Everything except fully walking.. Any words? Not quite yet, but I can tell she is understanding way more and also trying to communicate. Table foods yet? Yup..

KerryMills responded:
This is fun! Age of LO? 11.5 months How many teeth? 8 Diaper size? 2 Clothing size? 9 months, but 3 months shorts (he has such a skinny waist!) Number of naps? 2, usually 1-2 hours each Sleeping through the night? yes, since 12 weeks, he really has spoiled me Using cup? yes Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? walking for two weeks now Any words? Mama, dada, bird, all done, what's that, puppy, boy Table foods yet? yes, but he is a picky eater

alliegirl77 responded:
Age of LO? 10 months on Wednesday How many teeth? 2 in on bottom - 4 about to come in on top Diaper size? 3 Clothing size? 12 mos for most of them Number of naps? 2 - AM is usually 1-2 hours, PM is usually 2-3 hours Sleeping through the night? Yes. Wakes up early though! Using cup? sippy, yes but just water at meals Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? crawling, standing and cruising - no walking yet. She did get to a standing position w/out using anything else the other day from a sitting position. Any words? Da-Da, Ba-Ba when she sees sheep, Cat when she see our cat, and Ma-Ma when she is mad or crying. Table foods yet? Yes

roni090909 responded:
Age of LO? 9 months today How many teeth? 6, 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top Diaper size? 3 but moving to 4 soon Clothing size? 9 mo, 12 mo and 6-12 mo Number of naps? 2-3 Sleeping through the night? Yes, 7:30 to 5 am eats and back down until 7am. We got lucky yesterday and he slept until 9:45!! Using cup? Sippy cup Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? Crawling and cruising. Starting to stand, he can do it for a couple of seconds Any words? No Table foods yet? Yes, he loves anything that we give. Hopefully he does not turn into a picky eater like his mommy and daddy

StarryGrrl responded:
Age of LO? Micah will be 1 year old in 2 weeks!! How many teeth? Three Diaper size? Three Clothing size? 6-9 months Number of naps? Two Sleeping through the night? He just started last week! Yay! Using cup? Yep Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? Crawls super fast and stands, but no walking yet. Any words? Momma, Dada, Dog and lots and lots of babbling Table foods yet? He eats mostly table foods now

wenandkeelynsmom responded:
Age of LO? 10 1/2 months How many teeth? 8...four on top, four on bottom Diaper size? 4 Clothing size? 24 months Number of naps? 2 per day most days Sleeping through the night? YES finally Using cup? sippy cup, straw, and regular cup if we are drinking something and share with her Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? took 6 steps last night but other than that 2 or 3 steps is max Any words? DaDa, Sissy, MaMa, and she has "Her Words" that mean CAT, OUTSIDE, THANK YOU, ans SPOON (she says the same thing everytime she is identifying one of these things so that has to be what she means) Table foods yet? anything that does not eat her first

mamaj1012 responded:
Age of LO? 9 months How many teeth? 4- 2 on top 2 on bottom Diaper size? 4 leaks right through the 3's Clothing size? 12 months Number of naps? 2 Sleeping through the night? yes :) Using cup? sometimes Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? everything but walking Any words? mama,dada,bye bye,baba,yay Table foods yet? Yep just started!!!

nat0220 responded:
Age of LO? 10 months How many teeth? 6 (4 on top, 2 on bottom) Diaper size? 3 during the day, 4 at night (he pees a lot at night!) Clothing size? 12 months Number of naps? 2 on a good day Sleeping through the night? no, I'm a human pacifier some nights Using cup? Yes. He's so good. Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? Fastest crawler! All but walking Any words? Just started saying mamamama and babababba, the cutest thing I've ever heard Table foods yet? Yup! Almost anything that that he can't choke on. :wink:

simerlm responded:
Age of LO? 11.5 months How many teeth? Still no teeth! Diaper size? We just moved to a size 2 yesterday Clothing size? Still some 0-3 and moving into 3-6 Number of naps? 75? Seriously, she's a cat napper Sleeping through the night? nope. She's up to nurse 2 or 3 times Using cup? no Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? She's crawling and pulling up to stand and cruising, but not standing on her own to walk yet. Any words? She says Mama! Be still my heart Table foods yet?I have given her homemade mashed potatoes, but that's it.

waugamanjl responded:
Age of LO? 9 mths How many teeth? 8 Diaper size? 3 Clothing size? varies between 6-9 and 9-12 Number of naps? 2 Sleeping through the night? depends on the day. for the most part, yes Using cup? yes Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? all of the above, except walking Any words? momma,dada Table foods yet? soft foods (noodles,etc)

tamliz08 responded:
I'm lurking, but I want to play too! (Sorry, I hope that's ok!) Age of LO? 8 months How many teeth? 3 1/2 Diaper size? 4 Clothing size? 12 months / 18 months Number of naps? 2-3 Sleeping through the night? yep Using cup? yes -sippy and regular Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? just cruising Any words? babbling - yum-yum, dada, mama Table foods yet? oh yes, she's a great little eater - her fave is grilled cheese!

peachyisthelife responded:
Age of LO? b 11 mo How many teeth? b 4 Diaper size? b 3/4, but mostly 4 Clothing size? b mostly 12 mo, can wear a few 9 mo still, though Number of naps? b 2 naps Sleeping through the night? b yes, since she was 8 weeks old Using cup? b a little bit, I need to push it more and just take away the bottles, which I'll do soon Crawling/standing/cruising/walking? b cruising, stands on her own for a little bit, but no walking Any words? b mama, dada-she may know what mama means but I'm not sure, don't think she knows what dada is Table foods yet? b yes, but still some baby food too for convenience as I'm lazy :goofy:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All!!! I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing and that I am already in this community! I have been with my Hubby for 12 years and we...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.