Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
poll: teeth
jldevi posted:
How old are your los and how many teeth does he/she have? My DS is 11 months and has 12 teeth, with 13 and 14 on their way in.

smatusiak responded:
Holy smokes!! My LO is 11 months and has two. She's had them since April. Her top gums are swollen and she seemed like she's teething for a while, but nothing...

jlcohen78 responded:
DD is 10 1/2 months and got her first 2 right at 10 months.

Lucky you with the teeth! My 2 year old is STILL working on 2 molars....

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Wow lots of teeth! hehe..LO is going to be 1yr next Sunday and she has 6 teeth..her bottom 2, her fang teeth(which she has had forever), and finally her top ones(they just came in over the weekend)

cduffy responded:
My LO is 10 mos and has 1 tooth!

alex1026 responded:
LO turned 9 months on Sunday and has NO teeth yet!!! His gums are SSSSOOOOO puffy, but nothing's popped through yet...

KerryMills responded:
Wow that's alot of teeth! Matt will be one on Monday and he has eight teeth and cutting his one year molars. He'll be getting four more soon.

waugamanjl responded:
Travis is 9 1/2 mths and he has 8 teeth

Tweety52076 responded:
My LO is 10 months old and has two teeth (bottom front). She currently is cutting two more teeth - an eye tooth and one of her front teeth

mtlmayhem responded:
LO will be 1 on the 13th and he has 3 teeth, (bottom two and top right) with #4 (top left) not too far behind!!

Heather0221 responded:
DD is 9 months and has 2 teeth (bottom 2) that appeared 1 day apart when she was 5 months old. Nothing since then! Her top gums have also been swollen (I think) but nothing yet.

mamaj1012 responded:
OMG thats alot of teeth! My sonis almost 10 months and has 4. 5 and 6(top) and I think maybe a 7th(bottom) one is on the way!

alisonmai responded:
10 months and 2 teeth...

alliegirl77 responded:
Yikes! My LO is 10 months and has 4. Seh has some catching up to do to your 12! Whoa!

roni090909 responded:
Wow your little guy is a teething machine!!! Mine is 9 months and has 6.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kasi and I am a 33 year old momma of two boys. My oldest is 5 and the youngest will be 1 in April. Married to DH for 6 years in March, and ...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.