Skip to content
poll: teeth
jldevi posted:
How old are your los and how many teeth does he/she have? My DS is 11 months and has 12 teeth, with 13 and 14 on their way in.
smatusiak responded:
Holy smokes!! My LO is 11 months and has two. She's had them since April. Her top gums are swollen and she seemed like she's teething for a while, but nothing...
jlcohen78 responded:
DD is 10 1/2 months and got her first 2 right at 10 months.

Lucky you with the teeth! My 2 year old is STILL working on 2 molars....
Wow lots of teeth! hehe..LO is going to be 1yr next Sunday and she has 6 teeth..her bottom 2, her fang teeth(which she has had forever), and finally her top ones(they just came in over the weekend)
cduffy responded:
My LO is 10 mos and has 1 tooth!
alex1026 responded:
LO turned 9 months on Sunday and has NO teeth yet!!! His gums are SSSSOOOOO puffy, but nothing's popped through yet...
KerryMills responded:
Wow that's alot of teeth! Matt will be one on Monday and he has eight teeth and cutting his one year molars. He'll be getting four more soon.
waugamanjl responded:
Travis is 9 1/2 mths and he has 8 teeth
Tweety52076 responded:
My LO is 10 months old and has two teeth (bottom front). She currently is cutting two more teeth - an eye tooth and one of her front teeth
mtlmayhem responded:
LO will be 1 on the 13th and he has 3 teeth, (bottom two and top right) with #4 (top left) not too far behind!!
Heather0221 responded:
DD is 9 months and has 2 teeth (bottom 2) that appeared 1 day apart when she was 5 months old. Nothing since then! Her top gums have also been swollen (I think) but nothing yet.
mamaj1012 responded:
OMG thats alot of teeth! My sonis almost 10 months and has 4. 5 and 6(top) and I think maybe a 7th(bottom) one is on the way!
alisonmai responded:
10 months and 2 teeth...
alliegirl77 responded:
Yikes! My LO is 10 months and has 4. Seh has some catching up to do to your 12! Whoa!
roni090909 responded:
Wow your little guy is a teething machine!!! Mine is 9 months and has 6.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was 39 weeks 1 day when we welcomed our healthy 9lb, 9oz & 23in. son into this world in April 2014. I had been struggling with high BP and havin...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.