Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

poll: teeth
jldevi posted:
How old are your los and how many teeth does he/she have? My DS is 11 months and has 12 teeth, with 13 and 14 on their way in.
smatusiak responded:
Holy smokes!! My LO is 11 months and has two. She's had them since April. Her top gums are swollen and she seemed like she's teething for a while, but nothing...
jlcohen78 responded:
DD is 10 1/2 months and got her first 2 right at 10 months.

Lucky you with the teeth! My 2 year old is STILL working on 2 molars....
Wow lots of teeth! hehe..LO is going to be 1yr next Sunday and she has 6 teeth..her bottom 2, her fang teeth(which she has had forever), and finally her top ones(they just came in over the weekend)
cduffy responded:
My LO is 10 mos and has 1 tooth!
alex1026 responded:
LO turned 9 months on Sunday and has NO teeth yet!!! His gums are SSSSOOOOO puffy, but nothing's popped through yet...
KerryMills responded:
Wow that's alot of teeth! Matt will be one on Monday and he has eight teeth and cutting his one year molars. He'll be getting four more soon.
waugamanjl responded:
Travis is 9 1/2 mths and he has 8 teeth
Tweety52076 responded:
My LO is 10 months old and has two teeth (bottom front). She currently is cutting two more teeth - an eye tooth and one of her front teeth
mtlmayhem responded:
LO will be 1 on the 13th and he has 3 teeth, (bottom two and top right) with #4 (top left) not too far behind!!
Heather0221 responded:
DD is 9 months and has 2 teeth (bottom 2) that appeared 1 day apart when she was 5 months old. Nothing since then! Her top gums have also been swollen (I think) but nothing yet.
mamaj1012 responded:
OMG thats alot of teeth! My sonis almost 10 months and has 4. 5 and 6(top) and I think maybe a 7th(bottom) one is on the way!
alisonmai responded:
10 months and 2 teeth...
alliegirl77 responded:
Yikes! My LO is 10 months and has 4. Seh has some catching up to do to your 12! Whoa!
roni090909 responded:
Wow your little guy is a teething machine!!! Mine is 9 months and has 6.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey there! My name is Mandi, I'm 28 years old and just had my first baby girl on November 13th 2009. We live in Western Maryland in a small town....More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.