Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Costume poll!!
jen0579 posted:
So with Halloween approaching Im trying to decide what to dress Jordan up as.. His daddy wanted to go as a football player then put Jordan in a football costume so he could hold him (they actually do make those i checked lol) but I dont think I'll have time to order one of those before Halloween and I wasnt crazy about the idea to begin with, probably cuz I hate football LOL.. So what is everyone dressing their LO's as?

wwilson89 responded:
He was going to be a lion, but I tried the costume on him and it didn't fit! It was a 12-18 month costume! I have no clue now.

smileysmom responded:
How funny, my DD is going to be a lion! I know... kinda funny for a girl, but she growls all of the time! My mom made the costume and it is ADORABLE! We tried it on the other day and she kept trying to find her hands LOL! Anyways, I have been trying to update my profile picture (If I go to MY ACCOUNT, the picture shows there, but it doesn't show up on my posts...) because it is the picture of her in the costume!

madisonmommy responded:
My DD is going to be piglet. Im not sure who is going to carry her all around the neighborhood

amandagray responded:
noah wil be a little monster...I bought it last spring so we just tried it on him today...check out the pics if you want www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3255075&id=560927422#/photo.php?pid=3255079&id=560927422

earleyml1012 responded:
DD is going to be a giraffe b/c I got it for like $5 last year. Since we didn't know what we were having I had to go gender neutral. It's awesome though b/c she has this stuffed giraffe that she loves to sit on and at the zoo her fav were the giraffes. Who would've known?!?

AmandaFayeM responded:
OMG Amanda, I dont know who is cuter.... your LO or you dog!! j/k But seriously, I would love to have a dog of that breed. Wanna trade? I have a continuous farting Boston that I would love to get rid of lol

sarahann1978 responded:
My DH works for the Forest Service so we are going with Smokey the Bear.

natalie1208 responded:
Natalie is going as a hippie baby peace sign. I wanted to get an animal costume but BRU didnt have any girly ones in her size. The peace sign is super duper warm tho so thats what i went with. And it is black and bright pink and says love and peace on the hood, so it is pretty cute. Anyway i dont think i'll see any other peace babies out lol!

AshleyMcCabe responded:
Aubrey is going to be a Rockstar Kitty. I bought her some black and white stripped leggings, a black shirt with rhinestones on it and a purple tutu skirt and some kitty ears and a tail. Everything was so spendy and I wanted to get her a kitty costume because she loves the kitty so I wanted to buy stuff she could wear again! I love the outfit but I have yet to take pics.

morgie08 responded:
I'm pretty sure dd isn't going to be dressed up, not this year.

amandagray responded:
Amanda- I dont' know if our dog is much better...he has some pretty bad gas himself!

AmandaFayeM responded:
Is this your DF Amanda??? Just wondering because you guys seem like you are a couple because of your LO's names and halloween costume. boards.webmd.com/webx?THDX@@.89e7539b!thdchild=.89e7539b

roni090909 responded:
Tyler is going to be Charlie Brown and my best friends little girl is going to be Lucy. They are going to be so adorable.

amandagray responded:
Roni-That will be SO cute! You will have to share pics!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mom to Cadance, born on 3-27-09 by an emergency C-section. The cord was wrapped around her little neck 3 times and thank god, she is fin...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.