Skip to content
Baby on the sea side Vs Baby on the mountain for the summer vacation?
tamaricek posted:
I need your opinions, please!
We are thinking about traveling to the sea side in July, when my baby girl turns 11 months. I wonder if it is a good idea, since we are discussing a vacation in Greece, which ia a very hot (and beautiful :) country.
I am worried about her reaction to the sea water and hot weather, although we would be taking her to the beach only early in the morning and late afternoons.
Or, maybe, a vacation on the mountain is a better idea for this summer?
Thank you all!!!

elegi23 responded:
We live in Ohio and travel to Florida every month. DD loves the sun and loves the pool. All babies are different. We haven't taken her to the beach. I am too afraid of all the bacteria and germs in the water and sand. But she loves swimming. We put baby sun lotion on and I'm thinking its like 60 spf (its the highest we could find at the store and its made just for babies). Some babies are very sensitive to light. DD is very tanned looking so she does well in the sun. I prefer not to take her to the beach, but it's really your preference.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah 29yo, DH 34yo. DD 10mo. DD is a 'bi-lateral varicocele repair, first round clomid' baby. Took us 18mo to concieve her....but she was wo...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.