Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
They're Here
elegi23 posted:
DD is finally sporting some teeth! Kinda. Her top two front teeth are poking through!!! Just a little, but they are there. She doesn't have anything else, but I am so excited. I was thinking she'd never get any teeth!
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

bgabert responded:
Haha, now just wait, sooo many more will pop through. DD has 8.. I don't want her to get anymore. I liked that gummy little smile!
- Bri (24), Jarrod (28), Emery (June 15, 2009)

elegi23 replied to bgabert's response:
I think the gummy smile is adorable! Though one of the teeth up top went back in. So she has one poking through, and one I can see through the gum. She had one on the bottom that poked through and now its completely gone, and this was a month ago.
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All!!! I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing and that I am already in this community! I have been with my Hubby for 12 years and we...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.