Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DD's 1st Bday
bgabert posted:
We had Emery's birthday party on Sunday. A whopping 35 people showed up, agh! Good thing I spent two darn months planning this thing and a week getting the food ready, haha.

She had a blast. The little booger slept 13.5 hours Saturday night, so it was right around nap time when we were cutting the cake and opening presents, but she is such a happy little girl she toughed it out!

She got SO many presents! DH and I were setting up (and playing with) them all night! haha.

Her actual birthday is tomorrow.. so I guess I'll be moving up the 1-year-old boards. now. Sniff sniff... my little baby is a toddler now. Sigh.
- Bri (24), Jarrod (28), Emery (June 15, 2009)

elegi23 responded:
Wow! I cannot wait till Ellie's 1st Birthday, but then again, I can. We are sending out invites now. Bc DD has swim lessons ever 3rd month right now, we are doing her party at the YMCA. She will have swimming for an hr, then the party room for an hour and a half. I'm just doing cake and drinks. I hope she gets lots of presents, but we're only inviting 15 families.

I'll see you on the 1 boards soon, but sooner than I want :) :(
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jill. I am happily married for over 2 years, we've been together almost 10 years. We have a beautiful daughter Grace who will be turnin...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.