Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DD is crawling!
kfitz posted:
She is 10 months old and she finally crawled! I am so excited about it. I try not to be the crazy mom, but I want her to be on target with everything and I know it is silly. I was on vaca last week and she can now sit up from a laying position, crawl and she is starting to pull up on furniture. I am so glad I got to experience all these milestones with her.
Me(31) DH(31) DD 8/2009 EDD 9/2010 Its a girl!

elegi23 responded:
Yay! Congrats! As much as I want DD to be walking by her 1st birthday, I'm okay with it b/c she's still on target mentally. I remember when DD started sitting up on her own, from laying down, and I always thought she was going to fall over. It was in slow motion. Lol! Thats so good that she's crawling now!
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I was married in Dec. of 08. We found out we were expecting our first baby 2 months before the wedding. Lily Fay was born May 27th a month early ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.