Skip to content
My vent
elegi23 posted:
I really really want to have another baby. IDK what it is, but I'm so ready to get preggo, and let DD have a little brother or sister (preferably sister LOL). Maybe I'm a little sad because this time last year we were planning on DD being born, and shopping for cute little baby clothes. But DH and I went to Carter's for their Super Duper Sale, and I cried looking at the baby clothes. Even though they had the same exact outfits in 18 months and 24 months (DD's next size up), I didn't want those. I even thought boy baby clothes looked cute, and I flat out refused to look at boy clothes when I was pregnant with DD. I "knew" she was a girl.

I'm just having baby fever (I constantly lurk on 2nd tri, but I honestly love the drama). I'm still not ovulating. Still no AF since DD was born. We were supposed to starting in May and we barely DTD once a month. Plus, DH and I's relationship is very strained right now. We are still living with my Dad and caring for my brothers and we have lost all of our savings and are trying to build it back up, but DH still can't find a job after he was laid off. IDK... just wanted to vent.
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

scperdomo responded:
I know what you mean about baby fever! DS will be one on July 6th and a girl at work is prego, due right around DS's bday... makes me wish I was prego again!!!

I'm sorry that you and your DH is strained, I hope things gets better between you guys. In the meantime, just enjoy your little toddler!! lol

elegi23 replied to scperdomo's response:
It's hard. I have a team mate that is due in November and she already has a big belly and I miss mine. Then DH exwife is due in October and I'm sorta jealous, even though she was jealous of me, and I have the 2nd child 1st. Lol!
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.