Skip to content
Poll: We need some action!
elegi23 posted:
I think we need a little more activity on here!!! So I made a poll so we can figure out who's on here and get to know each other.

About You/Family

Name:

City/State:

Were you on the pregnancy boards and your username if different:

Employed/SAHM:

DH(DB) Age:

Child's Name:

Birthday/Age:

Any other Children/Age:

Planning on having another?:

About Your Child

Crawling/Age:

Walking or Cruising/Age:

Any Words:

Funniest Thing:

Scariest thing they did:

Anything else:
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

pridgeon responded:
About You/Family

Name:Tiffany

City/State:Milton, Fl

Were you on the pregnancy boards and your username if different: Yes, I started on the ttc boards back in July 08. Same username

Employed/SAHM: employed, would loooove to be sahm but can't afford it

DH(DB) Age: DF 31

Child's Name:River

Birthday/Age:9-1-01, 10 months

Any other Children/Age:Tyler 7

Planning on having another?:not sure

About Your Child

Crawling/Age:7 months

Walking or Cruising/Age:been crusing since 7 1/2 months, only 1 1/2 steps and mostly falls right now. pushes her push toy like a pro though.

Any Words:

Funniest Thing:She smiles while crinkling her nose now. It's so cute.

Scariest thing they did:

Anything else:
Tiffany (25),Bj (31), Tyler (7), Rvier (9-1-10)

elegi23 responded:
About You/Family

Name:
Gini

City/State: Columbus, Ohio

Were you on the pregnancy boards and your username if different: Yes since 1st Trimester and my user name there was virginiacarroll

Employed/SAHM: I am a Data Technical Support Coordinator for a Cell phone carrier

DH(DB) Age: 29 (almost 30)

Child's Name/any special meaning: Eleora Marylin/ I wanted to name her Ellie but DH hated it so we went through the baby book and loved the meaning of Eleora. It means the Lord is my Light in Hebrew (we are Catholic though but I love the meaning). Then Marylin is after Marilyn Monroe, and my Nana who was named Mary(where we got the spelling), who passed away while I was a teen. Plus, it was fitting b/c DH Mom passed away a month before DD was born and her name was Marilyn.

Birthday/Age: 07/23/10 So she's 11 months right now.

Any other Children/Age: Not by me. I have a step son age 6, but his mom doesn't allow him to come around.

Planning on having another?: Absolutely. We are trying now, but I still EBF and still have not had AF since DD was born.

About Your Child

Crawling/Age: She started army crawling at 5 months, and hands and knees crawling at 8 months.

Walking or Cruising/Age: No walking yet. She has been cruising everywhere since around 9 months.

Any Words: She says Dadeeeee (just like that), Mama, pohn (for phone), dog, Baba (for breastmilk), dup (for sippy cup). I think thats it. She has a lot of nonsense words she uses consistantly for things, but we don't let her use those.

Funniest Thing: So many, but when DD gets into something or does something she's not allowed (it doesn't happen very often b/c we baby proof pretty well but anyway) DH will say, "Awwwwwww." in the you're in trouble tone. Well anyway, I was nursing and she bit me. She just got her 1st 2 teeth, and I said, "OW!" and I set her up and I said, "You keep that up, we're done." She looked at me with all seriousness and said, "Awwwwwwwww." and then leaned down and tried to start eating again.

Scariest thing they did:We were laying on my bed and she decided to throw some wooden blocks at my head that were sitting on my headboard and one fell towards the edge (our bed is pushed up against the wall and she sleeps on the wall side) anyway, she climbs over top of me and just keeps going all the way down the side of the bed. She ended up doing a somersault off the bed and I thought she landed on her head, but earlier that morning she had pushed all the pillows on the floor and had a soft landing.

Anything else: DD has TWO teeth. She has little rabbit teeth. They are the top two teeth. She still has no sign of bottom teeth.

lkevans responded:

About You/Family

Name: Laura

City/State: Queen creek, Arizona

Were you on the pregnancy boards and your username if different: I was on TTC, then prego boards, now here

Employed/SAHM: Employed Full time

DH(DB) Age: 30

Child's Name: Trinity Rose

Birthday/Age: 9 1/2 mos 09/18

Any other Children/Age: nope

Planning on having another?: not at this time

About Your Child

Crawling/Age: 8 1/2 months

Walking or Cruising/Age: Cruising 9months

Any Words: dada, mama, bug (thats our cats name lol)
she is in love with this cat but the cat wants nothing to do with her.
Funniest Thing: She is always trying to stand but she just stands on her head. So basically shes standing but is top heavy lol. My MIL came over and was packing up dinner/desert she brought in a laundry basket by the door. No one was watching Trinny she went to the basket got out the cool whip tub got the lid off and was covered both hands, feet, hair, everywhere in it and also spreading it on the tile floor with her hands while feeding our two dogs. At least she has sharing down :)

Scariest thing they did: She fell and hit her head on a table with a big bump.

elegi23 replied to lkevans's response:
My daughter does the same thing with any container she can find that has something in it. She got into her desitin the other day and spread it everywhere in the amount of 45 seconds (I was using the restroom). She had it all over her floor, our tv, herself. I just don't get how they make that big of mess so fast.

Its funny you say the cat has nothing to do with your DD. Our dog is completely afraid of her. She'll reach out to touch him and he'll run away with his tail between his legs, and he's never once got in trouble for being around her. The funny thing is, he's a great dane.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me: Dee (3), DH: Ken (35), DD: Ava Rose born 3/26/2009 5 lbs 15oz, 19.5 in...we live in NY!

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.