Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Since we're preggo again....
kfitz posted:
We started taking the binky away from DD who is only 10 months about 3 weeks ago. (We only give it to her at nap time and bed time.) We are going to start weaning from the bottle next week only giving it to her at bedtime. I am not looking forward to this, but our little one should be here in about 8 weeks so we need to make sure DD is prepared. I think it will be easier to wean her when she doesn't see the bottle and the binky. We'll see how it goes!
Me(31) DH(31) DD(10 mos) EDD 8/30/2010 Its a girl!
elegi23 responded:
Hopefully, it goes easy for you. DD has been off a bottle since 8 or 9 months, but when she sees a bottle, she still goes crazy. The other day we were at the park for a 4th of July celebration, her little friend (who's actually 18 months) had a bottle, and she stole it and started drinking it. We took it from her, but she still was all over it, even when she had her own sippy.
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jill. I am happily married for over 2 years, we've been together almost 10 years. We have a beautiful daughter Grace who will be turnin...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.