Skip to content
Since we're preggo again....
kfitz posted:
We started taking the binky away from DD who is only 10 months about 3 weeks ago. (We only give it to her at nap time and bed time.) We are going to start weaning from the bottle next week only giving it to her at bedtime. I am not looking forward to this, but our little one should be here in about 8 weeks so we need to make sure DD is prepared. I think it will be easier to wean her when she doesn't see the bottle and the binky. We'll see how it goes!
Me(31) DH(31) DD(10 mos) EDD 8/30/2010 Its a girl!

elegi23 responded:
Hopefully, it goes easy for you. DD has been off a bottle since 8 or 9 months, but when she sees a bottle, she still goes crazy. The other day we were at the park for a 4th of July celebration, her little friend (who's actually 18 months) had a bottle, and she stole it and started drinking it. We took it from her, but she still was all over it, even when she had her own sippy.
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (30), DH (30), DD (3-30-10), 2 fur babies: Loki & Scurvy Pete (Cats).

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.