Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Havent lost all baby weight
lkevans posted:
Im frustrated I havent lost all my baby weight. I gained too much about 70lbs while prego. And I have only been able to lose about 50 of it so far. I am at a stand still. I cut out all fast food, all soda and sugar drinks, I work out 3-4 days a week at the gym for 1 hour. And for the last 2 months nothing.
I know I must be doing something wrong, but I am trying. Does anyone have something that has worked well for them to share? I am up for doing anything I would like to lose 30 more lbs before trying for another baby and not any lb sooner its my motivation.

jwick407 responded:
i'm in the same boat...it is frustrating... i'm just trying to watch what i eat and add more cardio

Bailey98029 responded:
I gained about 48lbs with my DS. I lost all but 10lbs before getting pg with DD and I'm still trying to lose it (he's 3 1/2!). It took about a year for my body to start responding after he was born. I bf and that didn't do the trick for me. Same with DD. My body, for some reason, hangs on to weight after the kiddos are born.

DH and I started a Biggest Loser challenge between the 2 of us back on Feb because we both needed to lose about 25lbs. I have lost 15lbs but it look FOREVER. I still have 10lbs to go and am stuck right now. For me, I have to workout 5-6 days/week to lose even 1/2lb/week right now plus keep my calories around 1600/day. if you aren't, i suggest counting calories just to check yourself and make sure your intake isn't actually higher than you think it is. make sure you are doing weights too. finally, make sure you are eating regularly (every 2-3 hours). raw almonds are great snacks!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jen (32) DH (35) Madi (01/28/09) And she's enough for us!

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.