Skip to content
First Bday Ideas
lkevans posted:
Okay I need some help in thinking of birthday ideas for my little girl. There is a couple problems we have about 26 that are close family that we would have to invite. My husband doesnt want to go to a chucky cheese type of place because there is nothing to do for our little one, we just went to a birthday party to one and Trinity couldnt do much there and its chaos and loud. So I think we have to have it at our house which sucks because there isnt enough room really and we dont have toys to entertain the older kids. We live in arizona and the weather will be about 99 out so outside park is out. Im stuck grrr. How about i have everyone just drop off gifts at our house and we will send pics of our dinner lol jk

Godspackage responded:
Where about in AZ do you live? Im in El Mirage : ). I think that a home party with family is best. If not then you can always do at Mcdonalds.

elegi23 responded:
My DD takes swim lessons, so we're doing a swim party at the YMCA. She gets to swim for the 1st hour and then we have a party room for an hr and a half. She's gonna love it. We are having about 20 people show up.
Gini (22), DH (29), Eleora Marylin 07/23/09

kfitz responded:
We are doing it at our house since we have a pool. We only sent out 12 invites and are expecting maybe 18 adults and 10 kids. DH will grill out hamburgers and hot dogs and I think we may do a water balloon fight for the older kids since we are doing a balloon theme. DD LOVES balloons so we are going to have them all over the house (but up high so no one chokes.)
Have you looked at renting a hall? There is one in my mom's neighborhood that is only $50 and it has a kitchen and a projector screen to watch movies.
Me(31) DH(31) DD(10 mos) EDD 8/30/2010 Its a girl!

lkevans replied to Godspackage's response:
I live in the east valley in queen creek.

Godspackage replied to lkevans's response:
Yeah, we are both way out in the boonies. I dont have too many mommy friends in AZ. My daughter is 8 months and I have a 7yr old boy. Im on FB if you ever wanna chat(April Garrus). I like the idea of renting a hall. If you live in an apt community you can always reserve the theater room or clubhouse if they have one.

lkevans replied to Godspackage's response:
I will have to add you next time im on there, I am def dreading this party thing but I think we are going to have it at our house after all. I will just have to set things up a little better.

Godspackage replied to lkevans's response:
Im sure things will be fine. Have fun! Your little one is only 1 once.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All!!! I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing and that I am already in this community! I have been with my Hubby for 12 years and we...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.