Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Babies and Commuting
kjbmke posted:
My husband and I are currently having a disagreement about our current living situation. He maintains that the 45 minute commute each morning and afternoon is bad for our little one, I'm not so sure....thoughts???

lkevans responded:
I take my LO to daycare in the mornings it is about 30 there and 30 in the afternoon. My daughter will play with toys, sleep, sing me songs. I dont think it is bad for them at all they are just sitting. And unless they are getting restless it shouldnt be a big deal. Not all parents are able to stay at home and not work and we do what we have to. The children are getting enough stimulation when not in the car it shouldnt effect them

kjbmke replied to lkevans's response:
THANK YOU!!! I feel the same way, I think I just needed a little support, I was beginning to doubt myself.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Tiffany 25 DH 33 DD 3/10/09 Phoenix AZ

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.