Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What happened to Dick and Jane?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Thought a poll would be fun, maybe spark some chatter too!
Celebrities have been naming their offspring odd names for years and years. Frank Zappa has a child named Moon Unit and for the life of me I cannot remember if it's a boy or a girl! And more recently Gwen Stefani has a child named Zuma Nesta Rock, (sounds like a soft drink) again don't ask me the sex of the child! But what do you all think of these baby names? Something you could do? Have you named your son or daughter something different? What are your thoughts?

Take the Poll

What do you think of celebrities who give their baby's unusual names, like Apple or Zuma?
  • They're celebrities, what do you expect?
  • It's cruel to the children who have to grow up with these names
  • It doesn't matter. A name doesn't define who a person is.
  • It makes them individuals from the start!
  • I love it!
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kasi and I am a 33 year old momma of two boys. My oldest is 5 and the youngest will be 1 in April. Married to DH for 6 years in March, and ...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.