Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I feel extremely tired
mybabyg posted:
My daughter is ten months old already, I had a c-section after 12 hours of natural labor. I'm wondering if anyone else is in my same boat, I feel horridly tired most of my days, like someone drained all of my energy out of me. I have lost 60lbs of the baby weight and don't eat bad, I exercise when I can, but finding time is hard. I take vitamins, I just don't understand why I feel this way. Is this normal? has my body not yet recovered enough? it's not just normal tired, it's tired to the extreme, like i have to lay down right away and gain some energy. I am 26 and this is my first baby. any advice??

pregoncemore responded:
I would make an appt to see your doctor. If your getting enough rest at night, eating right and getting some exercise daily, you should have enough energy through the day. I had both my children via c-section, no choice with the first child, I had placenta previa with her. I was 24, and 31, when I had my 2. It's hard to find time to exercise especially if you are working full time. Put your daughter in her stroller and start walking. Go early morning or after dinner to avoid the extreme heat during the hot months.

rvehar responded:
I would make an appointment with your doctor. You could have low iron or some other issues causing this lack of energy. You should not be this tired 10 months after having your daughter. Good luck
Me (31) DD (37) DD(3) DD ( 9 months)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All!!! I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing and that I am already in this community! I have been with my Hubby for 12 years and we...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.