Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tubes
lkevans posted:
Thinking about having tubes done for my daughter she has had an ear infection every month. Just wanting to know others experience with this and how it went... I dont know much about it other than I had them and they fell out when I was a kid.

hoping2beamom responded:
Hi! My daughter is getting her tubes on Monday! I will let you know how it goes. According to the dr. the worst part for the child is the anesthesia.

saywhat789 responded:
My DD got tubes put in at 10 mos and did great! She hasn't even had a fever since then (May!) It has made a world of difference. She was only away from me for about 15 minutes. She was asleep when I handed her over and asleep when I went in afterwards. That day was pretty rough, just kept her on tylenol/motrin with some extra cuddling but she was back to her normal self by the next day.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah 29yo, DH 34yo. DD 10mo. DD is a 'bi-lateral varicocele repair, first round clomid' baby. Took us 18mo to concieve her....but she was wo...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.