Skip to content
Tubes
lkevans posted:
Thinking about having tubes done for my daughter she has had an ear infection every month. Just wanting to know others experience with this and how it went... I dont know much about it other than I had them and they fell out when I was a kid.

hoping2beamom responded:
Hi! My daughter is getting her tubes on Monday! I will let you know how it goes. According to the dr. the worst part for the child is the anesthesia.

saywhat789 responded:
My DD got tubes put in at 10 mos and did great! She hasn't even had a fever since then (May!) It has made a world of difference. She was only away from me for about 15 minutes. She was asleep when I handed her over and asleep when I went in afterwards. That day was pretty rough, just kept her on tylenol/motrin with some extra cuddling but she was back to her normal self by the next day.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah 29yo, DH 34yo. DD 10mo. DD is a 'bi-lateral varicocele repair, first round clomid' baby. Took us 18mo to concieve her....but she was wo...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!