Skip to content
Props to single moms!
kfitz posted:
I just want to give a big hug to all the single moms out there that do it on their own. DH was out of town this week and I had to do it alone. I refused to ask for help since I know how many moms do it by themselves and I wanted to see if I could do it. Well I barely got thru it and DD was due for a bath last night and didn't get it. I didn't even do her hair today, I just put product on it and smoothed it out and I was 30 minutes late for work today. I cannot wait for DH to get back and take on some of the responsibilities. Thanks you to all the single moms out there. You are not appreciated enough!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mom to Cadance, born on 3-27-09 by an emergency C-section. The cord was wrapped around her little neck 3 times and thank god, she is fin...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.