Skip to content
Yeast Infection
Hartsook posted:
My daughter is 11 months old, and about 3 weeks ago she started developing a rash on her bottem. I took her to the docter and he said that it is a yeast infection, he then put her on nistatin. I was using that for about a week and it didn't clear it so I called again. Then the put her on magic butt goo and that isn't working.. Is there something else out there that will make this go away??

lkevans responded:
My dr had me get lotrimin AF cream its an anti fungal cream my LO had one when she was about two months old

rvehar responded:
Have you tried switching diapers/wipes? My daughter had a bad rash and was put on nistatin. It did clear up but a few weeks later return. (during the time it was gone we had starting using Kirkland wipes) when I went back to the Huggies wipes I had been using since birth (this was when she was 10 months) the rash came back. I stopped using the Huggies and went back to Kirkland and the rash has been gone every since. You might want to see if it is the wipes causing it. Just a thought.
Me (31) DD (37) DD(3) DD ( 9 months)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jen (32) DH (35) Madi (01/28/09) And she's enough for us!

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.