Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WHy did I buy toys?
seeit2 posted:
DS is having fun exploring the kitchen these days. His favorite toys are an empty water jug, anything tupperware he can get his hands on, and an empty fruit cup that we use for DD's art supplies (they make great paint cups). THere are toys all over the house but he screams if he can't take his plastic Tupperware lid with him everywhere LOL. Oh, and an empty plastic sugar container apparently makes a fantastic drum. Gotta love this age...

Deb

sclucky responded:
My daughter's favorite toy is a plastic water bottle filled half-way with cheerios. Evidently, it makes much better noise than the gazillion rattles and crinkle toys we have!!

lkevans responded:
Thats funny, my lo also will play with everything but her own toys. She gets really excited when she can look through the junk mail and crinkle it.

Laney0705 responded:
I totally agree. DD loves an empty water bottle with popcorn kernels in it. and i've shown her the tupperware cabinet so she can play with that while i'm working in the kitchen.

But she loves paper the most. she loves tearing it up and then eating it. :O) i try to get it from her before she gets it in her mouth but she's gotten some by me. extra fiber i gues...lol!! :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (30), DH (30), DD (3-30-10), 2 fur babies: Loki & Scurvy Pete (Cats).

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.