Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Boards not fun anymore
aprilc1976 posted:
I haven't been on here in months...ever since the format was changed. I don't understand the reasoning for changing the message boards on here. They were so much easier to read and to search through the old way. Also, when I logged on this morning it took me 10 minutes to just find where the message boards were! And, I have no idea how I found them...hahaha. So, next time I log on it'll take another 10 minute search just to find them. I don't think I'm the only one that doesn't like this new set up because I noticed there are a lot fewer posts than before. I wonder if enough people complain about this if they'll switch it back to the older more 'user friendly' version?

jlbelknap35 responded:
everyone already has tryed, not going to happen so who ever decided to stay and not go to other boards just got used to it.

gromit621 responded:
I know exactly what you mean! I hadn't logged on since I had DS, and man is everything different. I miss the old ones.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We got married August 27, 2005. After a couple of years of marriage we decided we wanted to have a baby....More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.