Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Boards not fun anymore
aprilc1976 posted:
I haven't been on here in months...ever since the format was changed. I don't understand the reasoning for changing the message boards on here. They were so much easier to read and to search through the old way. Also, when I logged on this morning it took me 10 minutes to just find where the message boards were! And, I have no idea how I found them...hahaha. So, next time I log on it'll take another 10 minute search just to find them. I don't think I'm the only one that doesn't like this new set up because I noticed there are a lot fewer posts than before. I wonder if enough people complain about this if they'll switch it back to the older more 'user friendly' version?

jlbelknap35 responded:
everyone already has tryed, not going to happen so who ever decided to stay and not go to other boards just got used to it.

gromit621 responded:
I know exactly what you mean! I hadn't logged on since I had DS, and man is everything different. I miss the old ones.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mom to Cadance, born on 3-27-09 by an emergency C-section. The cord was wrapped around her little neck 3 times and thank god, she is fin...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.