Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll:Breast feeding
Maikochan posted:
Hi girls. I am curious on BF mommies. How many months is your baby and how often are they breastfeeding??

My son turns 11 months Friday(yikes) and he still obviously loves to bf cause he does it 7 times/day (or more if it was up to him!) I'm wondering if that's normal? He eats regular food too. My friend told me today that when her kids were 11 months they were only bf'ing once in the am and once in the pm....

Thanks

seeit2 responded:
There's no right or wrong number, as long as baby is growing well then I think what works for you is what is best. My DS is 11 months and nurses 4-5 times per day. (Morning, night time, before naps). He also eats three meals of solids and will have snacks in between some days as well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a first time mom of a gorgeous, intelligent and loving baby named Aidan. He's 9 months now. I'm a stay at home mom that is open to new...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.