Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 10 month old won't sleep
babygirl83ck posted:
My daughter is 10 months old now and still won't sleep all night long. She goes to bed at 9PM but is back up at midnight for a diaper change and bottle and again at 3AM and 6AM then she is up at 8AM to start all over again. She eats baby food for breakfast, lunch and dinner but also has bottles throughout the day. What can I do so she will sleep all night?

seeit2 responded:
Stuff her with food during the day so she is not hungry at night. :) That's what works for us - we can tell if DS had enough to eat during the day if he sleeps well...otherwise, not so much! I think we really underestimate how much that kid can put away in one sitting sometimes.

Kasary responded:
I feel your pain! my son's sleep started to get better but now, he is 10 months as well, he wakes up a few times at night. the thing is that when he wakes up he does not want to go back to sleep. he is very alert. I've been bringing him in bed with me ( he moves too much that my husbands has to sleep on the couch) I know it is not a good habit, but after a few rolls here and there (I build a fort of pillows around the bed so he won't fall) he goes back to sleep, FINALLY!!

Did you try to give her one last bottle of milk at night? (that also helps my son to sleep)

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.