Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1st Birthday
Laney0705 posted:
I can't believe I'm starting to plan my DDs first birthday party already. It's surreal to me that she will turning 1 so soon. Where did this past year go. I'm not liking how fast everything is going. She is so close to walking it's unbelievable. I just keep thinking of all the things she's going to be doing over the next year and it boggles my mind.

I feel like a horrible mom to for not getting as much of her 1st year on video as I should have. I always think about it but I never get around to just getting the camera out and doing it. And I'm bad at getting pictures too.

I keep thinking back at this time last year as I was waddling around. I do miss being pregnant.

Just thinking of all the mommies who had babies around the same time and thinking that we all must be amazed our babies will be 1 soon.

seeit2 responded:
It is hard to believe, isn't it? I got lots of video but no still pictures, hopefully I can figure out how to make one from the other so I have stuff to hang on the walls. Eli is officially walking now (we joke that he looks like Frankenstein after a few beers) and will probably be running before we know it lol. Personally, I don't miss being pregnant so much and I don't miss those first four months...but every thing after that I do. (I got puked on a lot. I don't miss that!! :-) ) He does seem to have gotten really big really fast and I am trying to prolong every little hug and kiss I can get, because I'm afraid they won't last much longer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of two girls first girl is 8yrs and second is almost 1yrs old three more weeks. We live in Oklahoma.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.