1st Birthday
laney0705 posted:
I can't believe I'm starting to plan my DDs first birthday party already. It's surreal to me that she will turning 1 so soon. Where did this past year go. I'm not liking how fast everything is going. She is so close to walking it's unbelievable. I just keep thinking of all the things she's going to be doing over the next year and it boggles my mind.

I feel like a horrible mom to for not getting as much of her 1st year on video as I should have. I always think about it but I never get around to just getting the camera out and doing it. And I'm bad at getting pictures too.

I keep thinking back at this time last year as I was waddling around. I do miss being pregnant.

Just thinking of all the mommies who had babies around the same time and thinking that we all must be amazed our babies will be 1 soon.

seeit2 responded:
It is hard to believe, isn't it? I got lots of video but no still pictures, hopefully I can figure out how to make one from the other so I have stuff to hang on the walls. Eli is officially walking now (we joke that he looks like Frankenstein after a few beers) and will probably be running before we know it lol. Personally, I don't miss being pregnant so much and I don't miss those first four months...but every thing after that I do. (I got puked on a lot. I don't miss that!! ) He does seem to have gotten really big really fast and I am trying to prolong every little hug and kiss I can get, because I'm afraid they won't last much longer.