Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll...What did you name your LO's and why?
thevwmom posted:
think it would be interesting to hear what everyone named their LO's, and and storys about how you came up with it.

I'll start with my daughters
Lily Lynn: lily is my birth flower and lynn is my mothers and grandmothers middle name.

Karmanghia Monroe: I know its way off of normal....I know. But DH had wanted to name his little girl (if he had one) that name since high school. It grows on you too. We fought over it for a while but in the end I let him, and she is a daddys girl all the way.

I'm interested to know if there are any other names that you or DH had wanted to name and didnt get too this time.
this could be fun...

BreezysMama responded:
Hi, I'm new to the board, but I have lurked on these boards since I was pregnant. Anyways, my little girl's name is Brie Ann. I always liked the name Brianna and Brie was shorter and different. My mother is my hero and her middle name is Ann. I always knew that my little girls middle name would be one of my mom's names. So when she arrived, we decided on Brie as her first name and Ann as her middle.
My mother's first name is Jo. So the other name we had picked was Emma Jo. But when they showed me her for the first time in the delivery room, Brie was the first name that came to me.
Thanks for the post. What a great idea!

Spotlight: Member Stories

On 9-9-09 I recieved the most wonderful gift any one could ask for...my beautiful little boy, Grayson. Needless to say I'm a first time mommy and ...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.