Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Eczema? Sensitive Skin? Rash? We Have Help!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Over on "A Patient Voice" community , we're pleased to have Julie Block, President and CEO of the National Eczema Foundation with us.

She has posted on Tips for Dry Skin ; how to deal with Itchy Skin and Eczema ; and even has a video called "Starting from Scratch " which will help you soothe and tame your skin itches.

She's only with us a short time--through the end of October so come ask your skin questions!

Great info for your little ones too!

LizDuran responded:
My granddaughter who is 10months old, has had dry patches of skin since birth. On her rt arm where it creases she has this red irritation and it looks like it itches like crazy. When we are holding her sometimes she will rub her arm on our shoulder to scratch it. I have started using A & D ointment on it. doesn't seem to be going away, but the itches seems to stop. We can not use lotions on her as this is what made it worse and it has been months since we have put any on. Any suggestions?

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to LizDuran's response:
HI LizDuran,

Please click on the blue link above, in my first post (A Patient Voice) and be sure to ask your question there. :)
Chrissy
WebMD Community Staff

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of two girls first girl is 8yrs and second is almost 1yrs old three more weeks. We live in Oklahoma.

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.