Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WHOLE MILK
ucbarb posted:
My 1 year old was put on whole milk now her bowels will not move good. Sometime not at all. Ive gave her apple prune juice to help but sometimes that dont work. Does anyone have any suggestions for me

maddysmommy10 responded:
she may be lactose-intollerant

aidensmommy8910 responded:
My son is 10 months old now and has gotten backed up alot, i have not started him on whole milk yet but im a first time mother so i have gotten advice from my friends and family and what they have suggested is to put karo syrup with water and give it to him in his bottle i talked to the pharmacist where i go to get his medication and they said to try the baby miralax, you can get it at walmart and its only about 10 dollars. Also i have found that when i give him sweet potatoes he seams to have a bowel movement after being backed up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jill. I am happily married for over 2 years, we've been together almost 10 years. We have a beautiful daughter Grace who will be turnin...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.