Skip to content
9 months old and wet diapers
candomama posted:
My 9 month old has been sick the last few weeks and recently he has been having dry diapers after like 5 or 6 hours is that ok? my doctor has not been worried about any of his symptoms., i just dont know if im being the paranoid mom or if i really do have something to worry about.
He has been sleeping for 14 hrs at night and takes like 3-4 hr naps every diaper is either completely dry or full of diarrhea and the doctor does not seem to care... please help

Skyeandconnorsmom responded:
Give him pedialyte or the store brand. He may be dehydrated. try the flavored pedialyte though, because they're sweeter and he'll be more likely to drink it willingly. just a suggestion

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kasi and I am a 33 year old momma of two boys. My oldest is 5 and the youngest will be 1 in April. Married to DH for 6 years in March, and ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.