Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mirna Ramirez
Mirnaramirez posted:
Hi , I have a 9 month old baby girl and she won't crawl at all she just rolls around she is starting to take steps in her walker but not enough is this normal. ?

attleysmom responded:
Completely normal. My 9 month old DS is not crawling either although he is starting to get up on hands and knees briefly. There is also a wide range of when they can do these things. My DD was over 10 months before she started to crawl.

Tradtional crawling really isn't considered by some doctors to be a developmental milestone. The main thing is that they are moving around and trying to get to things. Some kids roll, some kids army crawl, some kids scoot sit up and scoot on their bottom. Some go right to assisted walking.

HTH.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah 29yo, DH 34yo. DD 10mo. DD is a 'bi-lateral varicocele repair, first round clomid' baby. Took us 18mo to concieve her....but she was wo...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.