Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
milestones??
Ames624 posted:
My DS just is now 11 months 2 weeks. He still hasn't crawled with his belly off the floor. He does seem to want to pull up on things but has not been able to do it yet. He does an army crawl really well and can get around quick. He likes to stand but can only do it if he is holding on to something and only if we stand him up. Now he is a bigger baby (27lbs and 30in tall) and he has a bigger head too i think it was 19 1/2in. So i was wondering if its bad that he hasn't reached these milestones yet or are his muscles needing to catch up with him since he is so big?? TIA!

dominicksmomma responded:
omg that is exactly what my son does but hes been doing it since he was 6 months old. He is now 8 months 4 wks old (might as well say 9 months) he started pulling himself up on stuff like a couple of weeks ago. I took him to the drs the 1st week of december bc he was sick and at that time he was 22lbs 4oz so hes a big boy too. I dont know if he will ever crawl with his stomach up in the air but as long as their moving and going in the right direction with the milestones I think our little guys will be ok. ; )

osufan19 responded:
My son is 9 months and just now started crawling within the last 2 weeks. He would army crawl all over the place, then finally one day got up on his knees.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All!!! I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing and that I am already in this community! I have been with my Hubby for 12 years and we...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.