Skip to content
Parenting Guest Expert
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Happy Thursday!

I wanted to let everyone know that our WebMD Parenting Guest Expert Tanya Altmann, MD, FAAP has a great post up entitled "5 Steps for Healthier Eating" .

Check them out and even respond with your own opinions, questions and/or ideas! We are thankful to have these great experts and hope that members enjoy and learn from their insight. Thanks!

stanmuncy responded:
my son is nine months old and for the past 2 weeks after about 10 pm he vomits very bad he cant keep nothing down .. we took him to the dr here and they just told us nothing.... we are really concerned about this ... he is fine throughout the day until bedtime then it starts and doesent end until around 6 or 7 am

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I was married in Dec. of 08. We found out we were expecting our first baby 2 months before the wedding. Lily Fay was born May 27th a month early ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.