Skip to content
When am I supposed to start my period on L'oestra BCP?
An_222287 posted:
I need some advice. I am on the last week of my second month using these BCP. When do you get your period on these pills, the first week or the last week? When I took my first pack of pills, last month, my period came in the middle of the pack.

I'm worried because a couple days I took the pill later in the afternoon because I forgot. I really hope I'm not pregnant, because we are not trying, plus, I've been drinking lots of wine lately at parties, etc. My breasts do feel a little sore, which I know is the first sign of pregnancy. Does anyone know if sore breasts are a side effect of these pills? I'm really worried.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mom to Cadance, born on 3-27-09 by an emergency C-section. The cord was wrapped around her little neck 3 times and thank god, she is fin...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.